首頁[Home]
簡體中文| English



 

澳洲東部時間
緊急情況用語

I lost my credit card

我丟了我的信用卡

My purse was stolen.

我的錢包被偷拉

I left my bag in the taxi

我把錢包忘在出租車上拉

My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.

當我离開的時候發現我的首飾不見拉

My wallet was taken by a pickpocket.

我的錢包叫扒手偷拉

Did you see a bag here?

你看見這有個包了嗎?

Whom should I inform?

我應該告訴誰?

Where is the lost-and-found?

失物招領處在哪?

Where is the police station?

警察局在哪?

I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back.

我把包放在這拉,但是我回來就不見拉

Could you help me to find it?

你能幫我找一下嗎?

What kind of bag?

什么樣的包?

A black bag

黑色的包

It has a name tag

有名字標簽

What’s in it?

什么東西在里面?

My extra cloth and a city map

我的多余的衣物和市區地圖

We’ll call you if we find it

如果我們找到了會給你打電話

Could you fill out this form?

能把表填一下嗎?

Please write down your contact address here

請寫下聯系地址

How long will you stay here

你在這多久拉?

When can you let me know the result?

什么時候我能知道結果?

Where should I come to get it?

我上哪去得到他

I’ve lost my passport.

我的護照丟拉

Where is Chinese Embassy?

中國大使館在哪?

Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff?

能找個中文員工給我嗎?

I’ve lost my traveler’s checks.

我的旅行支票丟拉

Can I have them reissued?

能重新發行一下嗎?

Here is the purchase agreement.

這是購買協定

Here is my record of the checks

這是我的支票記錄

How long does it take to have them reissued?

重新發行需要多久

May I have a certificate of the accident, please?

可以給我這次事故的証明書嗎?

Could you make out a certificate of the theft?

能給我這起偷盜事件的証明嗎?

I’ve lost my purse with my credit card.

我丟了錢包和信用卡

Could you please cancel my card number?

可以把我的卡號取消嗎?

Emergency!

緊急情況

Help!

救命

Come with me!

和我在一起

Open up!

打開

Stop it!

Get out of here!

從這出去

Call the police!

叫警察

A robber!

強盜

An accident has happened.

發生了一起交通事故

It’s on route 91

在91號線路

Could you call the R company

你能打電話給R 公司嗎?

Could you take me to a hospital?

能帶我去醫院嗎?

Please hurry

請快點

I was hit by a car

我被車撞拉

I don’t remember what happened

我不記得發生什么拉

Please give me first aid.

請給我急救

My blood type is A

我是A型血

I have a pain here

我這疼

I feel dizzy

我暈

I fell sick

我惡心

I sprained my ankle

我扭了腳踝

What is wrong with me?

我怎么拉

How long does it take to get well?

多長時間能好

I feel much better.

我感覺好多拉

I don’t feel better

我感覺不好

Can I continue my trip?

我能繼續我的旅行嗎?

I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine?

我胃痛,我想吃些藥

Please call a doctor

請叫醫生

Is there a hospital near here?

這附近有醫院嗎?

Could you take me to a hospital, please?

能帶我去醫院嗎?

Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese?

有會說中文的醫生嗎?

Can I make an appointment?

我能做預約嗎

I have a fever

我發燒

I feel chilly

我很冷

I feel languid

我全身無力

I have a poor appetite

我沒有胃口

I have a diarrhea.

我痢疾

I caught a cold

我感冒了

I have a sore throat.

我嗓子疼

I have difficulty breathing

我呼吸困難

I feel nauseous.

我惡心

I’ve been vomiting.

我不停的吐

I go to the toilet every 10 minutes.

我每十分鐘去遍廁所

I can’t sleep well

我睡眠不好

My friend is seriously injured

我朋友傷的很重

He is bleeding heavily

他大量流血

He is unconscious.

他神志不清

I have allergies.

我得了敏感症

How long do I have to stay in bed?

我得呆在床上多久?

How long does it take to get well?

多長時間才能好轉

Do I have to stay in the hospital?

我還得呆在醫院嗎?

Can I continue my trip?

我能繼續我的旅行嗎?

What should I eat?

我應該吃些什么?

I don’t feel better

我感覺不好

I feel a little better

我感覺好點拉

Can I have a medical certificate?

我能要個醫院証明嗎?

May I have your signature on this form?

你可以在這表上簽名嗎?

Don’t move

別動

Where does it hurt?

傷在哪拉?

What kind of pain is it?

是什么樣的疼痛?

It’s a dull (sharp/throbbing/constant) pain.

是遲鈍(急劇/抽動/固定)的疼

How long have you been feeling as you do now?

這樣做多久有感覺

Have you had this for the first time?

是第一次嗎?

I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature).

我要量一下血壓(体溫)

Roll up your sleeve, please

卷起你的袖子

Inhale deeply

深呼吸

Cough, please

咳嗽

Where does it hurt?

傷在哪拉?

Take off the clothing to the waist

把衣服脫到腰處

Please lie down there

請躺下

Open your mouth

張開嘴

What kind of treatment are you receiving?

你正在接受什么樣的治療

What medicine are you using?

你用什么藥物

What is your regular dose?

你的常規劑量?

Is it an injection or oral?

是注射還是口服

I’ll examine your blood (stool/urine)

我要檢查你的血液(大便/尿樣)

I want you to have an X-ray taken.

我想你該接受X光檢查

You’ve got indigestion

你消化不良

It’s infected

被感染拉

I’ll give you an injection

我要給你注射

You need to stay in bed for 2 days.

你要在床上呆2天

We’ll have to apply a bandage

我們要一個繃帶

You need to see a specialist.

你要看專家

You should go to the hospital for a general checkup.

你要去醫院做常規檢查

You need to have an operation

你要做手術

You should be hospitalized immediately

你要立刻就醫

Please stop smoking and drinking

請不要再吸煙引酒

Please refrain from taking any stimulants.

請避免接受任何刺激

I want you to come back in two days

我要你兩天后回來

You’d better return home to China

你最好會中國

Can you give me a prescription?

你能給我開藥方嗎?

Take this prescription to a pharmacy and buy medicine

拿著這個藥方去藥房買藥

How many times a day should I take it?

我一天要吃几次

Take it three times a day before meals

每天3次飯前服用

Take 2 teaspoons of this medicine

每次兩茶勺

Take one pill with a glass of water

用水服用一片

Do you have anything for a cold (headache/stomachache/toothache)?

你感冒(頭疼/胃疼/牙疼)?

We have aspirin

我們有阿司匹林

How should I take this?

怎么吃啊?

You should take it three times a day, after meals.

你要每天3次,飯后服用

Please fill this prescription

請開藥方

I don’t have a prescription

我沒有藥方

I’m sorry. We can’t sell anything without a prescription.

對不起,沒有藥方我們不賣任何東西。