Where is the shopping area in this town?
購物區在城鎮的什么地方? |
Where is the biggest shopping center?
哪有最大的購物中心? |
Is there a department store around here?
附近哪有百貨商店? |
Is it far from here?
离這遠嗎? |
Could you tell me how to get there?
能告訴我怎么到那嗎? |
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
最近的超市在哪? |
Where can I buy a roll of film?
在哪能買到膠卷? |
I’d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a good shop?
我要買一件皮衣。能介紹個好的商店嗎? |
Are there any unusual things produced in this town?
這個鎮有什么特產嗎? |
Where can I buy it?
我在哪里能買到 |
Is there a duty-free shop?
這有免稅店嗎? |
What time do stores open?
什么時候商店開始營業? |
I’d like to buy kitchenware
我想買廚房用具 |
Which shop has the best range of goods?
哪個商店有最好的商品 |
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?
你能推荐我一些年輕人喜歡的流行店嗎? |
Where can I buy cloth?
在哪能買到布料 |
What do you sell on the second floor?
你們在2樓賣什么? |
Excuse me. Can you help me?
打扰一下。能幫我一下嗎? |
I’d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it?
我想買件泳衣。在哪能找到? |
Do you have something special in this area?
在這有什么特別的嗎? |
I’m looking for something for my mother.
我在為我媽媽找一些東西 |
Hello, may I help you?
你好,我能幫你嗎? |
I’m just looking. Thank you.
就是看看,謝謝 |
Do you have sweaters?
你有毛線衫嗎? |
Could you show me some small sweaters, please?
能給我看看一些小號的毛線衫嗎? |
I’d like to see this
我想看看這個 |
Could you show me something in my size?
能找個我這么大號的嗎? |
Can I pick it up?
我能拿下來嗎? |
Do you have one like this?
你有像這個一樣的嗎? |
I’d like the one in the window
我想要個櫥窗里的 |
Could you show me another one?
能給我看看另一件嗎? |
What kind of colors do you have?
你們有什么顏色的? |
I’m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy
我在給10歲的小孩找襯衫 |
Do you have anything smaller?
你有一些小號的嗎? |
Do you have any other style?
你有其他風格的嗎? |
Do you have a red one?
有紅色的嗎? |
I’d like something casual.
我喜歡隨意的風格 |
This is not what I’m looking for
這不是我要找的 |
This is too big
這個太大拉 |
Do you have a bigger one?
你有更大的嗎? |
This is too flashy (plain)
這個太浮華拉(朴實) |
I don’t like this color (design)
我不喜歡這個顏色(設計) |
Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
你有其他顏色的這個東西嗎? |
I’d like something in cotton
我喜歡棉制的 |
What would you recommend?
你有什么建議? |
Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎? |
Where is the fitting room?
換衣間在哪? |
This is just my size.
這就是我的號 |
It doesn’t fit
這個不适合 |
This is too short (long/tight/loose)
太短拉(長/緊/松) |
May I put it on again?
我能在穿一下嗎? |
It feels tight here
我感覺這緊 |
What size shirt should I have?
我應該穿什么號的? |
Could you measure me?
能給我量一下嗎? |
Do you have a dress in white?
你有白顏色的嗎? |
How do I look?
我看起來怎么樣? |
What is this made of?
什么做的? |
Could you show me this ring?
能看一下這個戒指嗎? |
What kind of stone is this?
這是什么石頭? |
This is very beautiful
非常漂亮 |
It’s too expensive for me
太貴拉 |
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
你有大約80圓的東西嗎? |
I’m sorry. I’ll come later.
對不起,我就來 |
Could you show me this bag?
我能看一下這個包嗎? |
Do you have another design?
你有別的款式嗎? |
Do you have one a little smaller?
你有小一點的嗎? |
Do you have something with keys?
你有帶鑰匙的嗎? |
Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣嗎? |
Can you order it for me?
你能為我定購嗎 |
How long does it take?
需要多長時間? |
I’ll take this
我要這個 |
I’d like three same as this.
我要3個這樣的 |
This is a present
這是個贈品 |
Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎? |
Can you wrap these separately?
你能分別包裝嗎? |
Anything else?
還有其他的嗎? |
No. that’s all
不,夠拉 |
Can I have a paper bag?
能給我個紙帶嗎? |
I’ll take this
我要帶著這個 |
How much it all together?
一共多少錢? |
Does it include tax?
含稅了嗎? |
Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折嗎? |
Can I buy it tax-free?
我能買它免稅嗎? |
Could you make out the form for me?
?? |
Do you accept traveler’s checks?
你們接受旅行支票嗎? |
Do you accept this credit card?
你們收這种信用卡嗎? |
What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你們接受什么樣的信用卡? |
Is there a money exchange counter?
這有兩替所嗎? |
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我能付人民幣和美圓嗎? |
Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帳單有錯誤 |
Could you check it again?
你能再檢查一下嗎? |
You gave me the wrong change.
你找錯錢拉 |
Can I have a receipt, please
能給我個收條嗎? |
I don’t have my change back yet.
還沒有找我錢呢 |
I already paid
我已經付錢了 |
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告訴我怎么使他免稅 |
May I have the form for tax refund?
能給我張退稅表嗎? |
Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退稅表 |
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎? |
I’d like to have it today
我今天想要 |
What should I do to send this to Japan?
把這個送回日本我需要做些什么? |
Could you send it to my address in China?
你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎? |
By air (sea) mail, please
空(水)運 |
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?
空運多久能到中國 |
Can I take an insurance?
能帶上保險嗎? |
How much does it cost by air mail?
空運多少錢? |
Do I have to declare?
我要申報嗎? |
Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我過海關有什么困難嗎? |
I think this is broken here
我想是這坏拉 |
It doesn’t work at all
根本不好用 |
Could you fix it or give me a refund?
你能修好他或是退款給我 |
I found a stain here
這有個污點 |
Could you exchange this, please?
能換這個嗎? |
Could you change it for a new one?
能換個新的嗎? |
I’d like to return this
我想退掉它 |
Can I have a refund?
能退給我錢嗎? |
Could you alter this, please?
能改變這個嗎? |
The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters
腰需要收(放)3公分 |
Could you make it longer (shorter)?
能做長(短)點嗎? |
Does it take a long time?
用很長時間嗎? |
Can you make it a little earlier?
能早點做嗎? |
I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn’t come out.
我放錢進自動售貨机拉,可是沒有可樂出來 |