Where is the railway station?
|
火車站在哪? |
Melbourne central station, please.
|
墨爾本中心火車站 |
How much is it?
|
多少錢? |
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station?
|
有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎? |
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from?
|
去墨爾本的火車是從那一站离開的 |
Where is the ticket office?
|
賣票的地方在哪? |
A ticket to Melbourne, please.
|
一張去墨爾本的票 |
One way or a round trip ticket?
|
單程還是環程票 |
Second class one way, please
|
二等單程 |
Are there reserved seats on the train?
|
火車上設有座位預留嗎? |
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded.
|
我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠 |
Can I stop over on the way?
|
我可以中途下車嗎? |
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please?
|
一張2等票去墨爾本 |
Are there any discount tickets for me?
|
我買票有折扣嗎? |
May I see a timetable?
|
我可以看看時間表嗎? |
Does this train run everyday?
|
這天天通火車嗎? |
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train?
|
我想明天去墨爾本,几點的火車? |
Is there a train that goes any faster?
|
有更快的車嗎? |
From which station does the train leave?
|
火車從哪站出發? |
At which window can I make a reservation?
|
在哪個窗口我可以做預訂 |
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train
|
我想要訂個座位 |
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne
|
我想訂張去墨爾本的臥鋪 |
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth.
|
我想要個上層(下層)的 |
Are any reserved seats available?
|
可以預訂座位嗎? |
I’d like to change my reservation
|
我想改變我的預訂 |
Do I need a reservation?
|
我需要預訂嗎? |
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please
|
吸煙(非吸煙)車廂 |
How long is the ticket valid?
|
車票多長時間有效? |
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave?
|
什么時候第一輛(最后一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發 |
Is it a direct train?
|
有直達車嗎? |
Is there a connection to Melbourne?
|
有去墨爾本的聯運嗎? |
Do I have to change train?
|
我還需要換車嗎? |
Will the train leave on schedule?
|
火車准時出發嗎? |
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne?
|
火車几點到墨爾本 |
Are there any express train?
|
有特快列車嗎? |
Where does the train go to?
|
這輛車是去哪的? |
Does the train split up?
|
列車會分离嗎? |
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train?
|
這有餐車(臥鋪)車廂嗎? |
Does this train stop at Melbourne?
|
火車在墨爾本停嗎? |
Is there a direct train to Melbourne?
|
有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎? |
Where do I change trains?
|
我在哪換車? |
How long does it take to get to Melbourne?
|
多長時間能到墨爾本? |
What platform does the train leave from?
|
火車從哪個站台出發 |
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne?
|
這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎? |
How long does it take to go to Melbourne?
|
去墨爾本需要多長時間? |
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne?
|
去墨爾本我需要換車嗎? |
Can you help me with these bags?
|
你能幫我看一下包嗎? |
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station?
|
去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎? |
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
|
還有多長時間火車能到? |
Is this the train to Melbourne?
|
這是去墨爾本的火車嗎? |
Excuse me. May I get by?
|
打扰一下,我能過去嗎? |
Is this seat taken?
|
這座有人嗎? |
May I sit here?
|
我可以座這嗎? |
I think this is my seat
|
我想這是我的座位。 |
May I smoke?
|
我可以吸煙嗎? |
Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
|
我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎? |
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock?
|
我可以在7點訂桌嗎? |
Can I stop over with this ticket?
|
我可以中途下車嗎? |
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it?
|
這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎? |
Does this car go to Melbourne?
|
這車去墨爾本嗎? |
May I open the window?
|
我可以打開窗戶嗎? |
What is the next stop?
|
下一站是什么? |
How long does this train stop there?
|
車在這停多長時間? |
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne?
|
到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎? |
What time do we get to Melbourne?
|
我們什么時間到墨爾本? |
What station is this?
|
這站是哪里? |
Where is the sleeping car?
|
臥鋪在哪里? |
Where is my berth?
|
我的床鋪在哪里? |
Could you make up my berth?
|
可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎? |
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning?
|
明早7點能叫我起床嗎? |
I lost my ticket. What should I do?
|
我丟了我的票,我該怎么辦? |
Can I cancel this ticket?
|
我能取消這張票嗎? |
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
|
我想換成頭等票 |
I missed my station.
|
我找不到火車站拉 |
I missed my train.
|
我找不到火車拉 |
I left something on the train.
|
我忘了些東西在火車上 |
Please validate my pass
|
請确認我的通行証 |
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow.
|
我開始用這張通行証在45天之間 |
Can I get on this train with this ticket?
|
我可以用這張票上車嗎? |
Where is ABC office?
|
ABC 辦公室在哪? |
Do I need a reservation?
|
我需要預訂嗎? |
I have an Apass
|
我有A票 |
Could you issue the supplement coupons
|
你們發行增刊的优待券嗎? |
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses?
|
ABC線路的巴士站在哪里? |
Where is the ticket office?
|
賣票的地方在哪里? |
To Melbourne, please
|
到墨爾本,謝謝 |
Can I get a ticket on the bus?
|
我能上車買票嗎? |
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave?
|
墨爾本出發的巴士是几點? |
How long does it take to get to Melbourne?
|
去墨爾本多長時間? |
Do I have to transfer?
|
我還得換車嗎? |
Where can I check my baggage?
|
在哪里可以檢查我的行李 |
Could I keep this baggage?
|
我能帶者這些行李嗎? |
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from
|
從墨爾本出發的車在几號門? |
Which bus goes to Melbourne?
|
哪輛車去墨爾本 |
What time does next bus leave?
|
下一輛車什么時候出發? |
Is this seat taken?
|
這個座有人嗎? |
May I sit next to you?
|
我可以做你旁邊嗎? |
Where should I put my baggage?
|
我的行李應該放在哪里? |
What time does this bus leave?
|
巴士什么時候离開? |
Where is the rest room?
|
洗手間在哪里? |
How long does the bus stop here?
|
巴士在這挺多久? |
I’ll get off here
|
我在這里下車 |
I’ll take the next bus.
|
我要坐下輛車 |
May I have a bus route map?
|
可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎? |
May I see the time table?
|
我可以看一下時刻表嗎? |
Is there a bus to Melbourne?
|
有去墨爾本的巴士嗎? |
Where should I transfer?
|
我應該在哪轉站? |
Where can I buy a ticket?
|
我在哪能買著票? |
How long does it take to get there on foot?
|
步行去那里需要多長時間? |
Which bus goes to the airport?
|
哪輛車去飛机場? |
Does this bus go to Melbourne?
|
這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎? |
How much is it to Melbourne?
|
去墨爾本多少錢? |
Transfer ticket, please
|
換車票 |
How many stops to Melbourne?
|
去墨爾本要停多少站? |
I’d like to get off at Melbourne
|
我在墨爾本站下車 |
Could you tell me when to get off?
|
能告訴我什么時候下車嗎? |
How can I get the bus to stop?
|
我怎么能讓巴士停下來? |
I’ll get off at the cathedral.
|
在教堂前我要下車 |
I’ll get off here
|
我在這下車 |
May I have a subway map?
|
我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎? |
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne?
|
去墨爾本我應該換哪條線? |
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station?
|
我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站? |
Is the next station Melbourne central station?
|
下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎? |
Where is the taxi stand?
|
哪有出租車站台? |
Could you call a taxi for me?
|
你能為我叫輛出租車嗎? |
Where can I catch a taxi?
|
我在哪能赶上出租車? |
Where to?
|
去哪里? |
How much does it cost to zoo?
|
去動物園多少錢? |
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back?
|
你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎? |
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)?
|
你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎? |
Could you help me carry my baggage?
|
你能幫我搬行李嗎? |
To this place, please
|
去這里 |
I’m in a hurry
|
我有急事 |
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please?
|
你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎? |
Would you wait for me?
|
可以等我嗎? |
Could you drive more slowly
|
可以開的慢點嗎? |
Please turn to the right (left)
|
請右(左)轉 |
Shop here, please
|
停這里 |
How much is it?
|
多少錢? |
The fare is different from the meter.
|
收費和儀表盤上的不一樣 |
Thank you。 Keep the change.
|
謝謝,不用找拉。 |
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river
|
在這條河上有什么樣的游覽船? |
How many cruises are there each day?
|
這里一天有多少游覽船? |
Where can I board the ship?
|
我在哪里上船? |
How long does it take to there and come back?
|
來回需要多長時間? |
What time does the next ship leave?
|
下一班船什么時候出發? |
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight?
|
有夜間的游覽船嗎? |
Does the fare include meal?
|
費用包括吃的嗎? |
What time do we board?
|
我們什么時候上船? |
What time does the ship leave?
|
這艘船什么時候出發? |
Where is my cabin?
|
我的船室在哪? |
How long does it take to south bank?
|
去南岸需要多長時間? |
At which port do we stop?
|
我們在哪個碼頭停靠? |
Can I reserve a deck chair?
|
我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎? |
From what time can I have breakfast?
|
什么時候可以吃早餐? |
How long do we stop here?
|
我們在這里停靠多久? |
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port
|
當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色 |
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine?
|
能給我些藥嗎,我暈船 |
Could you call a doctor, please?
|
能幫我找個醫生嗎? |
I’d like to rent a car, please
|
我想要租一輛汽車。 |
Where can I rent a car?
|
在哪里我可以租到車? |
I have a reservation.
|
我做了預訂。 |
This is my voucher.
|
這是我的憑証。 |
What kind of cars do you have?
|
你們有什么樣的車? |
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car
|
我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車 |
May I see the rate list?
|
我可以看下費用單嗎? |
I’d like to see the car before I rent it.
|
我想在租之前看下車 |
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days.
|
我想租這种車3天 |
Do you have any special rates?
|
你們有特价嗎? |
What is the rate per day (week)?
|
每天(周)怎么收費? |
How much does it cost for 3 days?
|
3天的費用是多少? |
Is the mileage free?
|
公里數是免費的嗎? |
Does it include gas?
|
包括汽油嗎? |
No. Fill the gas when you return the car.
|
不。 還車的時候請加滿油 |
Does the price include insurance?
|
保險在這費用中嗎? |
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license?
|
我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎? |
Do you want insurance?
|
你想要保險嗎? |
I’d like full insurance.
|
我想要全額保險 |
This is my international driving permit.
|
這是我的國際駕照。 |
Please write down your home address
|
請寫下你的家庭住址 |
Where are you staying?
|
你在哪里暫住? |
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning
|
明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。 |
When do I have to return the car?
|
什么時候我還車? |
Can I drop it off at my destination?
|
我能把車放在我的目的地嗎? |
Can I drop it off in Melbourne?
|
我能把車放在墨爾本嗎? |
How much do you charge for dropping off the car?
|
你們取車需要收費多少? |
Do I have to pay a deposit?
|
我需要支付押金嗎? |
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble.
|
請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話 |
May I have a road map?
|
能給我張道路地圖嗎? |
Is there a gas station around here?
|
這附近有加油站嗎? |
Fill it up, please
|
請加滿油 |
Ten dollars of gas, please
|
10圓錢 |
How can I use this gasoline pump?
|
如何使用這個油泵啊? |
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)?
|
你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)? |
The clutch isn’t working right
|
离合器片沒有正常工作 |
The car makes a strange noise.
|
車發出奇怪的聲音 |
I have a flat tire.
|
我有一個癟胎 |
My car has broken down.
|
我的車拋錨拉 |
Could you show me on the map where I am?
|
能告訴我在地圖上的什么位置嗎? |
Where is the nearest motel around here?
|
這里最近的旅店在哪? |
Where can I park?
|
我可以停在這嗎? |
Please call the police.
|
請叫警察 |
Please call an ambulance.
|
請叫救護車 |
Where is the nearest telephone?
|
最近的電話在哪? |