| Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? |
你能推荐附近的一個好點的餐館嗎?
|
| I’d like a restaurant not too expensive |
我想找一個不是很貴的餐館
|
| I’d like a quiet restaurant. |
我想要一個安靜的餐館
|
| I’d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere |
我想要一個有著愉快气氛的餐館
|
| Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? |
你能推荐几個餐館嗎?
|
| Where is main area for restaurants? |
餐館主要集中在什么地方?
|
| Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? |
這附近有中國餐館嗎?
|
| Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? |
這附近有高檔餐館嗎?
|
| Do you know of any restaurant open now? |
你知道有現在開門的餐館嗎?
|
| I’d like to have some local food. |
我想吃些當地食品
|
| Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? |
哪有最近的意大利餐館
|
| Do I need a reservation? |
我需要預訂嗎?
|
| Could you make a reservation for me? |
你能幫我預訂一下嗎?
|
| I’d like to reserve a table for three |
我想訂3人的桌子
|
| We are a group of six |
我們6個人一組
|
| We’d like to have a table tighter |
我們想并桌
|
| We’ll come at eight o’clock |
我們8點到
|
| What time can we reserve a table? |
什么時候我們可以訂桌?
|
| How late is it open? |
開門最晚到几點?
|
| How can I get there? |
我怎么到那里
|
| Hello. This is ABC restaurant. |
你好,這里是ABC 餐館
|
| I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. |
我想在7點訂個2人桌
|
| I am sorry. We have so many guests this evening. |
很抱歉,今晚客人太多拉
|
| How long is the wait? |
需要等多長時間?
|
| We can wait till late hours |
我們可以等的晚些
|
| Nine o’clock should be ok |
9點可以
|
| Could we have a table on the garden? |
我們可以要張在園子里的桌子嗎?
|
| It’s ok. Your name, please |
沒問題,姓名?
|
| What do you have for today’s special? |
你們今天有特价嗎?
|
| Do you have a dress code? |
你有衣服編號嗎?
|
| Should I dress a coat and tie? |
我需要系領帶嗎?
|
| Should the ladies wear formal dresses? |
女士需要穿正式服裝嗎
|
| No jeans, please |
請不要穿牛仔褲
|
| I’m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation. |
對不起,我要取消預訂
|
| Do you have a table for three? |
你有3人的桌子嗎?
|
| Can we have a table in the corner? |
我們可以要張角落的桌子嗎?
|
| I’d like a table by the window |
我想要張靠窗的桌子
|
| Please wait to be seated |
請等候如座
|
| Good evening. Do you have a table for two? |
晚上好,有兩人的桌子嗎?
|
| Sure, this way, please |
當然,這邊請
|
| Our tables are full now. Could you wait for a while? |
我們坐滿拉,請等一下
|
| I guess we can offer a table in 30 minutes. |
我想30分鐘后會有空位
|
| All right. We’ll wait |
好,我們等會
|
| May I have a menu, please? |
我可以看看菜單嗎?
|
| Do you have a menu in Chinese? |
你有中文菜單嗎?
|
| Would you like something to drink before dinner? |
飯前想喝些什么嗎?
|
| What kind of drinks do you have for aperitif? |
想喝什么樣的開胃酒?
|
| Do you have some local beer? |
你有當地啤酒嗎?
|
| May I have another one? |
能給我另一個嗎?
|
| May I see the wine list? |
我可以看看酒單嗎?
|
| May I order a glass of wine? |
可以給我一杯葡萄酒嗎?
|
| What kind of wine do you have? |
你想要什么樣的葡萄酒
|
| I’d like to have some local wine. |
我想要當地的葡萄酒
|
| I’d like to have French red wine |
我想要法國紅酒
|
| Could you recommend some good wine? |
你能給我推荐些葡萄酒嗎?
|
| May I order, please? |
我可以訂了嗎?
|
| Can we have separate checks? |
我們可以分開付帳嗎?
|
| What is the specialty of the house? |
有什么特別料理嗎?
|
| Do you have today’s special? |
有今天的特价嗎
|
| I’d like to have something special. |
我想要一些特別的
|
| Do you have local dishes? |
你有當地菜嗎?
|
| What do you recommend? |
你有什么推荐?
|
| Do you have anything ready quickly? |
有沒有快點的菜
|
| Can I have the same dish as that? |
我可以要和那個一樣的菜嗎?
|
| I’ll have it |
就是它了
|
| I’ll have whatever you recommend. |
就要你推荐的
|
| I’d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. |
我要開胃菜和肉(魚)類
|
| I’d like to have dinner for less than 30 dollars including drinks. |
我想要30圓以下包括酒水的
|
| Can I have it right away? |
我可以現在就要嗎?
|
| What is this? |
這是什么?
|
| What kind of dish is this? |
這是什么菜?
|
| I’d like this |
這個不錯
|
| I’m on a diet |
我正在減肥
|
| I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar) |
我不要有脂肪(鹽/糖)的食物
|
| Do you have vegetarian dishes? |
你有素菜嗎?
|
| Can you make it mild? |
能做的清淡嗎?
|
| How do you like your steak? |
你想怎么吃牛扒
|
| Well done (medium/rare), please |
全熟(中等/生)的
|
| Could you tell how you to eat this? |
你吃的怎么樣?
|
| Could you pass me the salt (pepper)? |
你能把鹽(胡椒)給我嗎?
|
| I’d like a glass of water, please |
我想來杯水
|
| May I have a bottle of mineral water? |
給我一杯礦泉水
|
| Uncarbonated mineral water, please. |
不含碳酸的礦泉水
|
| May I have some more bread, please? |
能再給我些面包嗎?
|
| I dropped my knife (fork) |
我的刀(叉)掉了
|
| Is everything all right? |
一切還好?
|
| This is very good |
非常好
|
| I’d like a dessert, please |
一份甜點
|
| What do you have for a dessert? |
什么樣的甜點?
|
| I’d like something light, just some cheese or cake, please |
我想要些清淡的,奶酪或蛋糕都行
|
| May I have some cheese? |
來些奶酪
|
| What kind of cheese is this? |
這是什么奶酪?
|
| May I have just a little of it? |
我就要一點點
|
| Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? |
我可以要些水果代替甜點
|
| What kind of food do you have? |
你有什么樣的食物?
|
| Is coffee included in this meal? |
咖啡包括在菜里嗎?
|
| May I smoke? |
我可以吸煙嗎?
|