|
| Can I reserve a hotel room here? |
我能預訂一個房間嗎? |
| I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight. |
我想今天晚上預訂一個房間。 |
| Do you have a hotel guide? |
你有酒店指南嗎? |
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
|
你能推荐一個經濟點的酒店嗎? |
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
|
這有一個低于每晚50圓的酒店嗎? |
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre?
|
你能推荐一個在市中心的酒點嗎? |
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station.
|
我想住在火車站附近的酒店。 |
I’d like a room with bath
|
我想要一間有浴室的房間。 |
How much is the room charge?
|
這間房間收費多少? |
How much is a single room with a bath?
|
帶浴室的單人間收費多少? |
I’d like a room with a shower.
|
我想要一個可以沖涼的房間。 |
I’d like a twin room
|
我想要一個雙人間 |
I’ll take that room
|
我想要那間房 |
I’d like to stay for 2 nights.
|
我要住兩晚 |
How much is it per night?
|
每晚多少錢? |
Does it include tax and service charge?
|
這包括稅和服務費嗎? |
Is breakfast included?
|
包括早餐嗎? |
Do you need a deposit?
|
需要押金嗎? |
Is there a discount for staying several days?
|
多住几天有折扣嗎? |
Can you recommend another hotel?
|
你能推荐另一間酒店嗎? |
Do you know any cheaper hotels?
|
你知道有便宜點的酒店嗎? |
Where is the hotel?
|
這個酒店在哪里? |
How can I get there?
|
我怎么到那里? |
How long does it take on foot?
|
步行需要多長時間? |
Is there a youth hotel here?
|
這有青年旅社嗎? |
Can I have a youth hotel list?
|
能給我一張青年旅社的清單嗎? |
I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
|
我會晚到,但請保留我的預訂。 |
Check in, please
|
登記 |
I made a reservation in Tokyo
|
我在東京做了預訂 |
My name is ABC
|
我是ABC |
Here is my confirmation slip.
|
這是我的确認信 |
I’d like a quiet room.
|
我想要一個安靜的房間 |
I’d like a room on the upper level.
|
我想住在上層的房間 |
I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony)
|
我想要一個有陽台的房間 |
Is there a TV set?
|
這個有電視嗎? |
Is hot water available any time?
|
全天提供熱水嗎? |
May I see the room?
|
我可以看看房間嗎? |
Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)?
|
你有間更大的(更好的,更便宜的)嗎? |
Could you give me a larger room?
|
你能給我間大房嗎? |
I’ll take this room.
|
我想要這間房 |
Would you fill in this registration form?
|
你能填一下這個注冊表嗎? |
I’ll stay three nights
|
我要住3個晚上 |
Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)?
|
你們接受信用卡(旅行支票)嗎? |
Can I get a room for tonight?
|
我想要今天晚上的房間 |
Do you have a shared bath (shower)?
|
你們有公用浴室嗎? |
May I have the key, please?
|
能給我鑰匙嗎? |
Would you have my baggage sent up?
|
你們收到我的行李了嗎? |
Can you keep my valuables?
|
你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎? |
Where is dining room?
|
餐廳在哪里? |
Is there also a cafeteria?
|
這里有自助餐廳嗎? |
What time does the dining room open?
|
餐廳几點開門? |
What time can I have breakfast?
|
早餐几點開放? |
Can I have breakfast in my room?
|
我可以在房間吃早餐嗎? |
Is there a beauty salon (barbershop)
|
這里有美容院(理發店嗎)? |
Does someone here speak Chinese?
|
這里有人說中文嗎? |
Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock?
|
4點之前你能保管我的行李嗎? |
May I have my baggage back?
|
我可以取走我的行李嗎? |
Can I have a card with the hotel address?
|
能給我一張有酒店地址的名片嗎? |
Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here?
|
能給我張觀光巴士的票嗎? |
Where is the nearest subway station?
|
最近的地鐵站在哪里? |
How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi?
|
從這里乘出租車到飛机場需要多長時間? |
Can you find me a baby-sitter?
|
能給我個嬰儿座椅嗎? |
Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me?
|
你能幫我預訂個餐館(觀光/音樂會)? |
Cab I use a typewriter?
|
我可以用打字机嗎? |
Do you have facsimile (photocopier)?
|
你有傳真(复印机)嗎? |
What time do you close the front door?
|
你們几點關前門? |
I’ll be back late tonight
|
我今晚會晚回來 |
Are there any letters (massages) for me?
|
這有給我的信(口信)嗎? |
Please send this letter by air (sea) mail.
|
請空運(水運)這個郵件 |
I’d like to send this parcel to China.
|
我想將這個包裹寄回中國 |
Could you pack it for me?
|
你能幫我做下包裝嗎? |
Can I have a box for packing?
|
能給我個盒子作包裝嗎? |
Could you page Mr. Ford here?
|
你在這能寫上FORD先生嗎? |
He must be somewhere in the hotel
|
他一定是在酒店的某個地方 |
Just a minute, please.
|
請等一下 |
Come in
|
進來 |
Please bring me a pot of coffee.
|
請給我一壺咖啡 |
This is room 316. I’d like a blanket, please
|
這是316房,請給我一張毛毯。 |
I’d like a wake-up call, please.
|
請給我一個起床提醒 |
What time?
|
几點? |
7 o’clock tomorrow morning
|
明早7點 |
Your room number, please
|
你的房間號碼 |
Do you have room service?
|
你有房間服務嗎? |
I’d like a pot of boiled water
|
我想要壺開水 |
Please bring me some ice cubes and water
|
請給我一些冰塊和水 |
Hoe long does it take?
|
需要多長時間? |
As soon as possible, please.
|
越快越好 |
I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match)
|
我想要洗發液(護發素/吹風机/浴巾/火材) |
I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow
|
我想訂明早的早餐 |
What would you like to have for breakfast?
|
你早餐想要點什么? |
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and
Coffee, please
|
我想要橙汁,兩個雞蛋,兩面煎,和火腿,法國菜和咖啡 |
About what time shall we bring it?
|
大約几點我給你送去? |
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away
|
我的早餐還沒有到。請立刻送來 |
Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir
|
早上好,這是菜單,先生 |
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes and tea, please.
|
我想要一些卷,攪過的雞蛋,土豆泥和茶 |
Would you like some bacon or ham with your eggs?
|
你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在雞蛋上嗎? |
Bacon, please.
|
煎肉,謝謝 |
Would you like some lemon slices with your tea?
|
你想要些檸檬塊在茶中嗎? |
No. with cream, please.
|
不,加奶油,謝謝 |
Would you like your tea, now?
|
你現在就要你的茶嗎? |
Yes, please.
|
是的 |