首页[Home]
繁体版
| English
简体中文版



 

澳洲东部时间
紧急情况用语

I lost my credit card

我丢了我的信用卡

My purse was stolen.

我的钱包被偷拉

I left my bag in the taxi

我把钱包忘在出租车上拉

My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.

当我离开的时候发现我的首饰不见拉

My wallet was taken by a pickpocket.

我的钱包叫扒手偷拉

Did you see a bag here?

你看见这有个包了吗?

Whom should I inform?

我应该告诉谁?

Where is the lost-and-found?

失物招领处在哪?

Where is the police station?

警察局在哪?

I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back.

我把包放在这拉,但是我回来就不见拉

Could you help me to find it?

你能帮我找一下吗?

What kind of bag?

什么样的包?

A black bag

黑色的包

It has a name tag

有名字标签

What’s in it?

什么东西在里面?

My extra cloth and a city map

我的多余的衣物和市区地图

We’ll call you if we find it

如果我们找到了会给你打电话

Could you fill out this form?

能把表填一下吗?

Please write down your contact address here

请写下联系地址

How long will you stay here

你在这多久拉?

When can you let me know the result?

什么时候我能知道结果?

Where should I come to get it?

我上哪去得到他

I’ve lost my passport.

我的护照丢拉

Where is Chinese Embassy?

中国大使馆在哪?

Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff?

能找个中文员工给我吗?

I’ve lost my traveler’s checks.

我的旅行支票丢拉

Can I have them reissued?

能重新发行一下吗?

Here is the purchase agreement.

这是购买协定

Here is my record of the checks

这是我的支票记录

How long does it take to have them reissued?

重新发行需要多久

May I have a certificate of the accident, please?

可以给我这次事故的证明书吗?

Could you make out a certificate of the theft?

能给我这起偷盗事件的证明吗?

I’ve lost my purse with my credit card.

我丢了钱包和信用卡

Could you please cancel my card number?

可以把我的卡号取消吗?

Emergency!

紧急情况

Help!

救命

Come with me!

和我在一起

Open up!

打开

Stop it!

Get out of here!

从这出去

Call the police!

叫警察

A robber!

强盗

An accident has happened.

发生了一起交通事故

It’s on route 91

在91号线路

Could you call the R company

你能打电话给R 公司吗?

Could you take me to a hospital?

能带我去医院吗?

Please hurry

请快点

I was hit by a car

我被车撞拉

I don’t remember what happened

我不记得发生什么拉

Please give me first aid.

请给我急救

My blood type is A

我是A型血

I have a pain here

我这疼

I feel dizzy

我晕

I fell sick

我恶心

I sprained my ankle

我扭了脚踝

What is wrong with me?

我怎么拉

How long does it take to get well?

多长时间能好

I feel much better.

我感觉好多拉

I don’t feel better

我感觉不好

Can I continue my trip?

我能继续我的旅行吗?

I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine?

我胃痛,我想吃些药

Please call a doctor

请叫医生

Is there a hospital near here?

这附近有医院吗?

Could you take me to a hospital, please?

能带我去医院吗?

Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese?

有会说中文的医生吗?

Can I make an appointment?

我能做预约吗

I have a fever

我发烧

I feel chilly

我很冷

I feel languid

我全身无力

I have a poor appetite

我没有胃口

I have a diarrhea.

我痢疾

I caught a cold

我感冒了

I have a sore throat.

我嗓子疼

I have difficulty breathing

我呼吸困难

I feel nauseous.

我恶心

I’ve been vomiting.

我不停的吐

I go to the toilet every 10 minutes.

我每十分钟去遍厕所

I can’t sleep well

我睡眠不好

My friend is seriously injured

我朋友伤的很重

He is bleeding heavily

他大量流血

He is unconscious.

他神志不清

I have allergies.

我得了敏感症

How long do I have to stay in bed?

我得呆在床上多久?

How long does it take to get well?

多长时间才能好转

Do I have to stay in the hospital?

我还得呆在医院吗?

Can I continue my trip?

我能继续我的旅行吗?

What should I eat?

我应该吃些什么?

I don’t feel better

我感觉不好

I feel a little better

我感觉好点拉

Can I have a medical certificate?

我能要个医院证明吗?

May I have your signature on this form?

你可以在这表上签名吗?

Don’t move

别动

Where does it hurt?

伤在哪拉?

What kind of pain is it?

是什么样的疼痛?

It’s a dull (sharp/throbbing/constant) pain.

是迟钝(急剧/抽动/固定)的疼

How long have you been feeling as you do now?

这样做多久有感觉

Have you had this for the first time?

是第一次吗?

I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature).

我要量一下血压(体温)

Roll up your sleeve, please

卷起你的袖子

Inhale deeply

深呼吸

Cough, please

咳嗽

Where does it hurt?

伤在哪拉?

Take off the clothing to the waist

把衣服脱到腰处

Please lie down there

请躺下

Open your mouth

张开嘴

What kind of treatment are you receiving?

你正在接受什么样的治疗

What medicine are you using?

你用什么药物

What is your regular dose?

你的常规剂量?

Is it an injection or oral?

是注射还是口服

I’ll examine your blood (stool/urine)

我要检查你的血液(大便/尿样)

I want you to have an X-ray taken.

我想你该接受X光检查

You’ve got indigestion

你消化不良

It’s infected

被感染拉

I’ll give you an injection

我要给你注射

You need to stay in bed for 2 days.

你要在床上呆2天

We’ll have to apply a bandage

我们要一个绷带

You need to see a specialist.

你要看专家

You should go to the hospital for a general checkup.

你要去医院做常规检查

You need to have an operation

你要做手术

You should be hospitalized immediately

你要立刻就医

Please stop smoking and drinking

请不要再吸烟引酒

Please refrain from taking any stimulants.

请避免接受任何刺激

I want you to come back in two days

我要你两天后回来

You’d better return home to China

你最好会中国

Can you give me a prescription?

你能给我开药方吗?

Take this prescription to a pharmacy and buy medicine

拿着这个药方去药房买药

How many times a day should I take it?

我一天要吃几次

Take it three times a day before meals

每天3次饭前服用

Take 2 teaspoons of this medicine

每次两茶勺

Take one pill with a glass of water

用水服用一片

Do you have anything for a cold (headache/stomachache/toothache)?

你感冒(头疼/胃疼/牙疼)?

We have aspirin

我们有阿司匹林

How should I take this?

怎么吃啊?

You should take it three times a day, after meals.

你要每天3次,饭后服用

Please fill this prescription

请开药方

I don’t have a prescription

我没有药方

I’m sorry. We can’t sell anything without a prescription.

对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何东西。