Where is the railway station?
|
火车站在哪? |
Melbourne central station, please.
|
墨尔本中心火车站 |
How much is it?
|
多少钱? |
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station?
|
有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗? |
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from?
|
去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的 |
Where is the ticket office?
|
卖票的地方在哪? |
A ticket to Melbourne, please.
|
一张去墨尔本的票 |
One way or a round trip ticket?
|
单程还是环程票 |
Second class one way, please
|
二等单程 |
Are there reserved seats on the train?
|
火车上设有座位预留吗? |
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded.
|
我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤 |
Can I stop over on the way?
|
我可以中途下车吗? |
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please?
|
一张2等票去墨尔本 |
Are there any discount tickets for me?
|
我买票有折扣吗? |
May I see a timetable?
|
我可以看看时间表吗? |
Does this train run everyday?
|
这天天通火车吗? |
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train?
|
我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车? |
Is there a train that goes any faster?
|
有更快的车吗? |
From which station does the train leave?
|
火车从哪站出发? |
At which window can I make a reservation?
|
在哪个窗口我可以做预订 |
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train
|
我想要订个座位 |
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne
|
我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺 |
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth.
|
我想要个上层(下层)的 |
Are any reserved seats available?
|
可以预订座位吗? |
I’d like to change my reservation
|
我想改变我的预订 |
Do I need a reservation?
|
我需要预订吗? |
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please
|
吸烟(非吸烟)车厢 |
How long is the ticket valid?
|
车票多长时间有效? |
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave?
|
什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发 |
Is it a direct train?
|
有直达车吗? |
Is there a connection to Melbourne?
|
有去墨尔本的联运吗? |
Do I have to change train?
|
我还需要换车吗? |
Will the train leave on schedule?
|
火车准时出发吗? |
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne?
|
火车几点到墨尔本 |
Are there any express train?
|
有特快列车吗? |
Where does the train go to?
|
这辆车是去哪的? |
Does the train split up?
|
列车会分离吗? |
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train?
|
这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗? |
Does this train stop at Melbourne?
|
火车在墨尔本停吗? |
Is there a direct train to Melbourne?
|
有直达去墨尔本的火车吗? |
Where do I change trains?
|
我在哪换车? |
How long does it take to get to Melbourne?
|
多长时间能到墨尔本? |
What platform does the train leave from?
|
火车从哪个站台出发 |
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne?
|
这个是去墨尔本的站台吗? |
How long does it take to go to Melbourne?
|
去墨尔本需要多长时间? |
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne?
|
去墨尔本我需要换车吗? |
Can you help me with these bags?
|
你能帮我看一下包吗? |
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station?
|
去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗? |
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
|
还有多长时间火车能到? |
Is this the train to Melbourne?
|
这是去墨尔本的火车吗? |
Excuse me. May I get by?
|
打扰一下,我能过去吗? |
Is this seat taken?
|
这座有人吗? |
May I sit here?
|
我可以座这吗? |
I think this is my seat
|
我想这是我的座位。 |
May I smoke?
|
我可以吸烟吗? |
Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
|
我需要订餐厅的座位吗? |
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock?
|
我可以在7点订桌吗? |
Can I stop over with this ticket?
|
我可以中途下车吗? |
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it?
|
这是去墨尔本的车,对吗? |
Does this car go to Melbourne?
|
这车去墨尔本吗? |
May I open the window?
|
我可以打开窗户吗? |
What is the next stop?
|
下一站是什么? |
How long does this train stop there?
|
车在这停多长时间? |
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne?
|
到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗? |
What time do we get to Melbourne?
|
我们什么时间到墨尔本? |
What station is this?
|
这站是哪里? |
Where is the sleeping car?
|
卧铺在哪里? |
Where is my berth?
|
我的床铺在哪里? |
Could you make up my berth?
|
可以整理一下我的床铺吗? |
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning?
|
明早7点能叫我起床吗? |
I lost my ticket. What should I do?
|
我丢了我的票,我该怎么办? |
Can I cancel this ticket?
|
我能取消这张票吗? |
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
|
我想换成头等票 |
I missed my station.
|
我找不到火车站拉 |
I missed my train.
|
我找不到火车拉 |
I left something on the train.
|
我忘了些东西在火车上 |
Please validate my pass
|
请确认我的通行证 |
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow.
|
我开始用这张通行证在45天之间 |
Can I get on this train with this ticket?
|
我可以用这张票上车吗? |
Where is ABC office?
|
ABC 办公室在哪? |
Do I need a reservation?
|
我需要预订吗? |
I have an Apass
|
我有A票 |
Could you issue the supplement coupons
|
你们发行增刊的优待券吗? |
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses?
|
ABC线路的巴士站在哪里? |
Where is the ticket office?
|
卖票的地方在哪里? |
To Melbourne, please
|
到墨尔本,谢谢 |
Can I get a ticket on the bus?
|
我能上车买票吗? |
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave?
|
墨尔本出发的巴士是几点? |
How long does it take to get to Melbourne?
|
去墨尔本多长时间? |
Do I have to transfer?
|
我还得换车吗? |
Where can I check my baggage?
|
在哪里可以检查我的行李 |
Could I keep this baggage?
|
我能带者这些行李吗? |
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from
|
从墨尔本出发的车在几号门? |
Which bus goes to Melbourne?
|
哪辆车去墨尔本 |
What time does next bus leave?
|
下一辆车什么时候出发? |
Is this seat taken?
|
这个座有人吗? |
May I sit next to you?
|
我可以做你旁边吗? |
Where should I put my baggage?
|
我的行李应该放在哪里? |
What time does this bus leave?
|
巴士什么时候离开? |
Where is the rest room?
|
洗手间在哪里? |
How long does the bus stop here?
|
巴士在这挺多久? |
I’ll get off here
|
我在这里下车 |
I’ll take the next bus.
|
我要坐下辆车 |
May I have a bus route map?
|
可以给我张巴士线路图吗? |
May I see the time table?
|
我可以看一下时刻表吗? |
Is there a bus to Melbourne?
|
有去墨尔本的巴士吗? |
Where should I transfer?
|
我应该在哪转站? |
Where can I buy a ticket?
|
我在哪能买着票? |
How long does it take to get there on foot?
|
步行去那里需要多长时间? |
Which bus goes to the airport?
|
哪辆车去飞机场? |
Does this bus go to Melbourne?
|
这是去墨尔本的巴士吗? |
How much is it to Melbourne?
|
去墨尔本多少钱? |
Transfer ticket, please
|
换车票 |
How many stops to Melbourne?
|
去墨尔本要停多少站? |
I’d like to get off at Melbourne
|
我在墨尔本站下车 |
Could you tell me when to get off?
|
能告诉我什么时候下车吗? |
How can I get the bus to stop?
|
我怎么能让巴士停下来? |
I’ll get off at the cathedral.
|
在教堂前我要下车 |
I’ll get off here
|
我在这下车 |
May I have a subway map?
|
我可以看一下地铁线路图吗? |
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne?
|
去墨尔本我应该换哪条线? |
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station?
|
我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站? |
Is the next station Melbourne central station?
|
下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗? |
Where is the taxi stand?
|
哪有出租车站台? |
Could you call a taxi for me?
|
你能为我叫辆出租车吗? |
Where can I catch a taxi?
|
我在哪能赶上出租车? |
Where to?
|
去哪里? |
How much does it cost to zoo?
|
去动物园多少钱? |
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back?
|
你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗? |
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)?
|
你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗? |
Could you help me carry my baggage?
|
你能帮我搬行李吗? |
To this place, please
|
去这里 |
I’m in a hurry
|
我有急事 |
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please?
|
你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗? |
Would you wait for me?
|
可以等我吗? |
Could you drive more slowly
|
可以开的慢点吗? |
Please turn to the right (left)
|
请右(左)转 |
Shop here, please
|
停这里 |
How much is it?
|
多少钱? |
The fare is different from the meter.
|
收费和仪表盘上的不一样 |
Thank you。 Keep the change.
|
谢谢,不用找拉。 |
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river
|
在这条河上有什么样的游览船? |
How many cruises are there each day?
|
这里一天有多少游览船? |
Where can I board the ship?
|
我在哪里上船? |
How long does it take to there and come back?
|
来回需要多长时间? |
What time does the next ship leave?
|
下一班船什么时候出发? |
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight?
|
有夜间的游览船吗? |
Does the fare include meal?
|
费用包括吃的吗? |
What time do we board?
|
我们什么时候上船? |
What time does the ship leave?
|
这艘船什么时候出发? |
Where is my cabin?
|
我的船室在哪? |
How long does it take to south bank?
|
去南岸需要多长时间? |
At which port do we stop?
|
我们在哪个码头停靠? |
Can I reserve a deck chair?
|
我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗? |
From what time can I have breakfast?
|
什么时候可以吃早餐? |
How long do we stop here?
|
我们在这里停靠多久? |
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port
|
当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色 |
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine?
|
能给我些药吗,我晕船 |
Could you call a doctor, please?
|
能帮我找个医生吗? |
I’d like to rent a car, please
|
我想要租一辆汽车。 |
Where can I rent a car?
|
在哪里我可以租到车? |
I have a reservation.
|
我做了预订。 |
This is my voucher.
|
这是我的凭证。 |
What kind of cars do you have?
|
你们有什么样的车? |
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car
|
我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车 |
May I see the rate list?
|
我可以看下费用单吗? |
I’d like to see the car before I rent it.
|
我想在租之前看下车 |
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days.
|
我想租这种车3天 |
Do you have any special rates?
|
你们有特价吗? |
What is the rate per day (week)?
|
每天(周)怎么收费? |
How much does it cost for 3 days?
|
3天的费用是多少? |
Is the mileage free?
|
公里数是免费的吗? |
Does it include gas?
|
包括汽油吗? |
No. Fill the gas when you return the car.
|
不。 还车的时候请加满油 |
Does the price include insurance?
|
保险在这费用中吗? |
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license?
|
我可以用中国的驾照开车吗? |
Do you want insurance?
|
你想要保险吗? |
I’d like full insurance.
|
我想要全额保险 |
This is my international driving permit.
|
这是我的国际驾照。 |
Please write down your home address
|
请写下你的家庭住址 |
Where are you staying?
|
你在哪里暂住? |
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning
|
明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。 |
When do I have to return the car?
|
什么时候我还车? |
Can I drop it off at my destination?
|
我能把车放在我的目的地吗? |
Can I drop it off in Melbourne?
|
我能把车放在墨尔本吗? |
How much do you charge for dropping off the car?
|
你们取车需要收费多少? |
Do I have to pay a deposit?
|
我需要支付押金吗? |
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble.
|
请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话 |
May I have a road map?
|
能给我张道路地图吗? |
Is there a gas station around here?
|
这附近有加油站吗? |
Fill it up, please
|
请加满油 |
Ten dollars of gas, please
|
10圆钱 |
How can I use this gasoline pump?
|
如何使用这个油泵啊? |
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)?
|
你能检查一下电池(刹车油)? |
The clutch isn’t working right
|
离合器片没有正常工作 |
The car makes a strange noise.
|
车发出奇怪的声音 |
I have a flat tire.
|
我有一个瘪胎 |
My car has broken down.
|
我的车抛锚拉 |
Could you show me on the map where I am?
|
能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗? |
Where is the nearest motel around here?
|
这里最近的旅店在哪? |
Where can I park?
|
我可以停在这吗? |
Please call the police.
|
请叫警察 |
Please call an ambulance.
|
请叫救护车 |
Where is the nearest telephone?
|
最近的电话在哪? |